Type “post pregnancy weight loss” into Google and up pop, oh, over 51 million results. That’s a lot of people talking and writing about how to get your pre-baby body back. And it means there’s probably a lot of dodgy post pregnancy weight loss advice out there, too.
And although every new mom is eager to look like her old self again, one of the most important things to remember is to be patient with yourself. Your favorite celebrity might have gone straight from the delivery room into her size 0 jeans, but she may not have done it in a way that was good for her body.
First, diets don’t work, it is about consistency and committing to a healthy lifestyle.
Second, forget about celebrities.
Exercise should be in every new mum’s tool kit. It not only helps with post pregnancy weight loss, research shows it also improves cardiovascular fitness and muscle strength, boosts energy and mood, helps relieve stress and may help alleviate the baby blues.
Studies also suggest that women who exercise after having a baby are less likely to become obese in the long term.
Slim Fit Mom program designed by Kate Foster, personal trainer and physiotherapist which has spent the past three years eating, living and designing the program.
Slim Fit Mom have a 3-step system that will give you back your confidence. Kate has gained during her first 30lbs. She felt so insecure with all the changes in her body that seemed to have happened overnight. Because she did not had time to go to gym combined with posponing a weight loss plan, she was caught in a loop.
The Slim Fit Mom program does not pretend to be:
- A fad diet
- You will not lose a ton of weight in the short term only to gain it all back with interest
- There are no starvation techniques
- There are absolutely no pills, shakes or chemical supplements used
- You do not need a lot of money to get started
- Your food choices will not be restricted in any way
The Slim Fit Mom program follows 3 principles:
- Reinvent – cleanse yourself of all the junk you’ve been told and focus on your core so you can understand and listen to your body.
- Revive – flush away the toxins in your body and reintroduce the right nutrients to be healthy and happy inside and out.
- Re-energize get back in control and melt fat with quick, fun workouts to boost your energy levels and kick your metabolism into high gear so you drop pounds without trying.
In this program, you’re going to discover:
- Learn how to eat and plan delicious meals to keep up your energy level
- How to heal your metabolism
- How to incorporate baby in your weight loss system
The program contains 6 modules, Slim Fit Mom is about being healthy from the inside out.
Module 1 Setting Your Core: Focusing on nutrition and not diets; learning how to snap out of the vicious cycle of yo-yo dieting; key motivation that will keep you going despite your busy schedule.
Module 2 The Easy Way To Drop Pounds: Getting fit through bonding time with baby; gentle exercises that are fun and easy to do; cutting down on stress so weight loss comes naturally.
Module 3 Slimming Secrets: Tricks to look slimmer according to your body type; instant slimming image and outlook tips ; getting rid of the frump and bringing in the fab.
Module 4 Eating Right For Baby & You: Detailed post baby diet do’s and don’ts guidance; slimming down without taking drastic measures; allowing yourself a treat; one simple trick that will boost your metabolic rate.
Module 5 Shed Pounds The Healthy Way: Simple ways to approach your weight loss plan; powerful mindset and psychological guidance; effective tricks to approach healthy eating.
Module 6 Essential Breastfeeding Nutrition: Essential knowledge on dieting while breastfeeding; simple foods that will boost your body; important baby enriching foods.
The package has a nice refund policy. And if you’re not 110% satisfied with the results you receive in the next 2 months, all you have to do is send an email and they give you a full refund.
The program seems realistic as it does not promise a spectacular weight loss rather an achievable way of living.
If you are not yet convinced, you might also want to check testimonials and opinions, till then “Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” ~George Bernard Shaw